Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Single and I'm Lovin It

This is so funny when people started to think that I'm getting engaged or having a relationship.
The truth is I don't have any so called scandal or someone special yet. Maybe Allah saving me for someone who can really appreciates me for who I am. Tipu lah kan kalau kata tak nak couple. Tapi hati masih trauma. This time I'm giving my heart a break.
The time will come. And no need to rush!
Bila masa tiba, Allah akan temukan saya dengan bakal suami saya. InsyaAllah I need someone who can say this to me "saya nak awak jadi yang halal untuk saya" bukan nya "saya nak jadi boyfriend awak".
And one more thing that I kept in mind; pandang guna hati, bukan mata. Sebab mata akan membutakan hati sampai kita tak nampak yang baik atau buruk.

For now; ini chenta hati saya ❤
Hassan's; Nyunzcrew; Dino's

No comments:

Post a Comment